What does the warranty cover?
The standard complimentary warranty covers 2 years for all parts and 5 years for motor and LED light.
In the event if your complimentary warranty expires, Amoresol still does provide lifetime on-site technical support.
The warranty applies to Amoresol automatic laundry products, and covers defect(s) in material and/or workmanship under normal installation and use. At the company’s discretion, Amoresol shall provide free of charge repair or replacement of the defect within the warranty period. It also covers logistic costs for the servicing.
The average workaround period is estimated to be 2 to 6 working days, subjected to technicians’ availability and parts availability.
The warranty in respect of a repaired product/part will continue to be warranted for the remaining of its warranty period.
You may not make a claim under this warranty unless the defect claimed is due to faulty, defective parts or workmanship. This warranty does not cover:
- Batteries for the remote controller;
- Misuse or abuse, including failure to properly maintain or service;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Power surges, electrical storm damage or incorrect power supply;
- Malfunction caused by improper disassembling, modification or repairing by 3rd party;
- Incorrect, improper or inappropriate operation;
- Insect or vermin infestation;
- Accidental damage due to own’s negligence;
- Exterior damages caused by chemical fumes or sharp objects.