Refunds and returns must be done prior to installation. Intentional modification or cosmetic amendments of the system that may impact the refurbishment or usability will void the terms of the system’s return policy.
You may refund/return your order if systems are defective or damaged upon arrival
Here follows the general requirements for returns:
- Proof of purchase (invoice number and payment receipt).
- The system must be in its original state and condition, along with all original accessories (e.g. remote control and charging cable) and any free gifts received with it.
Here follows the condition(s) when the system is non-returnable:
- Intentional misuse or abuse of the system, including failure to properly maintain or service
- Power surges, electrical storm damage or incorrect power supply
- Malfunction caused by improper disassembling, modification or repairing by 3rd party
- Incorrect, improper or inappropriate operation
- Insect or vermin infestation
- Accidental damage due to owner’s negligence
- Exterior damages caused by chemical fumes or sharp objects
Uninstallation and return delivery charges will not be charged. Drill holes left behind by the system after uninstallation will be patched up. However, painting services will not be provided.
One 1-to-1 exchange is allowed per purchase. The exchange system will not be eligible for further exchange or refund unless faulty.
If your refund/return meets the above requirements and should you wish to proceed with the refund/return, please contact our Customer Service Team with your contact details and invoice number.
Here follows the refund/return process:
- Our Customer Service Team will verify the refund/return reason(s) and arrange an uninstallation and pick-up date for you
- We will process your refund or replacement based on the reason(s) highlighted to our Customer Service Team within 10 days from the starting from the day we received your returned system.
- A refund reimbursement will be done through the same mode of payment that was made in the original purchase. For cash payments, an e-banking transfer will be done instead.